Thursday, December 29, 2011

IT WAS, WHAT IT WAS... /// IT WILL BE, WHAT IT WILL BE...

Next stop:  2012                                                             ///source: ffffound.com///
It's almost new years! Wow! 2011 flew by fast, but I can say that I am ready for this one to start. I am not that much a fan of resolutions, since I always have too many anyway, but here are a few of plenty (things I don't take too serious, but it's always good to work on yourself and if new years help you with that, fine):
1. Become more organized.
2. Save money.
3. Read more books.
4. The two ones listed below...

Well, all in all I don't know where this upcoming year is gonna lead us to and to be honest - I don't care where it stops next! This is what I love about future... Having all these dreams but no idea how it will turn out in the end... It was an amazing past year, I am grateful for all the wonderful people I met, the good old friends and the new friends I made, everyone who walked into my life. An amazing year indeed. Heres to making 2012 even better!
    
No reason to hide... everything is gonna be fine...                         ///still in love with oversize vintage jumpers//
 Of course there are also a lot of doubts, I have no idea where they always come from, I guess this is just how it works. I'd sometimes love to run away from all this, to hide somewhere secret... But then it comes back - the lust for life. Still, it's fun to get away sometimes...
  
Jean-Michel Basquiat
NY - source: amypassion
























NY, the city that never sleeps - my big 2012 adventure! The reason is the guy on the right - someone who became surprisingly important to me and who I want to find out more about... It's for him I came up with woman.made and it's for him I started my fashion studies. I have no idea where this research is gonna start, neither where it's supposed to end. But I am sure it will be quite exciting.



new category, new challenge, old dream

The other big project I am still working on is woman.made itself, coming up with a new category. I have always been an addict to vintage and am a passionate vintage collector myself - an obsession I would love to share with you. The logo is still in progress, but it's gonna turn out somehow like that...

source: anotherma
 No doubts about that, however it will turn out... can't wait for the new year to finally come.... Enjoy your new years eve parties everyone!!! Be safe.
xx, Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment