Friday, October 14, 2011

MOODBO∆RD /// Greenhaze, Hoppel & Moppel, Triangles & Co...

Summer is finally over, autumn arrived perfectly in time and chilly temperatures make it feel like winter already (I am an human ice-cube even now). Nevertheless I love this time of a year, especially when it is as beautiful as it is right now: Cold, dry, clean air, blue skies, pale sunshine - while the whole world is immerging in green lights and haze...
    
fffound.co
Aren't they gorgeous? I mean, they just look like the ones I used to have when I was a little kid. Hoppel the 1st, Hoppel the 2nd & Moppel (yep, I've not always been as creative... this is what they were called). I cried my eyes out when Hoppel the 1st died after only two months and were probably the most happy child in the universe when I got two exact lookalikes only a couple of hours later - crazy little brothers who were madly in love with each other (in all possible kind of ways). And of course (and in honour to the first fellow) I had to name one of them after Hoppel (and since they were brothers we came up with this crazy rhyme). May they be as happy on the other side of life as this three ones... (PS: Of course I forgot who is responsible for this sweet peace of photography... again... damn!)

fffound.com

Simple, clean, adorable. I love the material mix and although I am not that much a fan of too bride colours I think this one is quite restrained... I defintily have to get one of these myself and hope to find time soon for some sewing work (so..., so..., se...- kind of a tongue twister).

fffound.com
I have no idea what exactly it was, that made me safe this one, probably again the clean, simple layout, just like how everything matches each other - without straining after effects being really intense. And I guess spending too much time with the concept of womanmade caused a manic obsession for triangles in all kind of size and shapes (hahaha)....

fffound.com
Deers, Deers, Deers... After spending most of September with my family in the woods in Hungary I can't stop thinking of this amazingly beautiful forest residents... They were roaring all nights long - to defend their districts and ladies (the old school way)! The beauty and silence of nature - I miss it so much since being back in Berlin...

fffound.co
WORD! Have a lovely weekend everyone! Love, Stephie

No comments:

Post a Comment