Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MOODBO∆RD /// Classic White Sheets & A Modern New-In

source: emmas.blogg.se
source: ffffound.com























  
I love appartment decoration, and as much as I love my own cosy place in Berlin I always like to sneak around, looking for other peoples places, picturing myself living there. Today I just found these simple two bedrooms: The one with its pallet-made bed (I still wonder where you can actually get these big ones?) and the greyish wall on the left, or with a wide window and clean white sheets like the one on the right. I think I want them both, or am I asking too much?
---------------------------------------------------------

source: fffound.com
source: emmas.blogg.se

















... and this is how it looks in my appartment






 
When I saw this amazing chain of lights at Swedish GRANIT at Götgatan I felt immediatley in love with it. And since I couldn't get it out of my head anymore I had to buy it in the end, of course. After calling it my own I funnily found it on a lot of design bloggs and am even more impressed. I am still not sure yet where to put it, but this is how it works so far - right above my bed!

-------------------------------------------------------

nice desk and working space
lovely memory-board
























Not sure how you could get any work done on a desk like this, but it looks really cosy. And since I am still with this awful cold and can't really leave the appartment I'll probably go for this memory-board and try to arrange my own ensemble!

No comments:

Post a Comment