Wednesday, June 13, 2012

D.I.Y. INSPIRATION /// Denim-Mania

via 123456789-smiling
the summer is gonna be denim & finally it's not a no-go anymore to combine different washed fabrics with each other! absolute must-have: patched jeans pants & shirts. very easy do-it-yourself, since my wardrobe is full of old jeans and shirts.

via ACNE
destroyed jeans jacket by acne. lovely, as nearly every ACNE style, but as always way too expensive! definitely a sweet inspiration for a future diy!

via IFB
this outfit is just too stunning (although I am not too sure if i would seriously wear it) but i will definitely give it a try and colour one of my jeans blouses like that. i am curios how it's gonna turn out and can't wait to get started...

let me know if you got any more inspirations and how you like this denim-styles.

stay beautiful,
xo Steph

2 comments:

  1. O-M-G! I'm in love with denim! I love your blog :'D let's follow each others? let me know (; x

    T
    http://tipsyvalqui.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx a million for the compliment. Checked out your page and really like it. I started following you now via gfc. Would be great if you returned the favour...! x steph

    ReplyDelete